Here they are, our best 10 useful tips to ensure a perfect lasting tan….
1. If you are a tanning addict, be sure to exfoliate regularly to avoid the accumulation of several layers of color, which could cause an uneven result.
2. If you are waxing or shaving before tanning, be sure to do it 24 hours before your tan.
3. Exfoliate all your skin and apply enough moisturizing cream the night before tanning, to let your skin as silky as possible. The most common cause of an irregular tan is dry skin, so it is crucial to hydrate the problem areas (wrists and hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet) immediately before the application of Natural Sun.
4. You should not spray the palms of your hands – use latex gloves when applying. Then, when you’re done tanning, take off your gloves and simply wipe the back of your hands, protecting your nails with oil or moisturizing.
5. When you are applying your DHA SPRAY for personal use, be sure to apply in all areas evenly. Do not worry if you pass twice in the same area-the tan will only be uneven if you leave “goop” of product.
6. If you use Natural Sun to give you some color before going out in the sun or just to have a healthy looking shine, you need to use a sunscreen with a SPF high protection factor, every day.
7. Avoid hand washing for as long as possible during development – a minimum of 2 hours. Use wet wipes.
8. Your tan will not develo more the longer you leave it – nce you have waited for the required eight hours you will have your natural golden color you are looking for. For a deeper tan you must reapply at home the DHA SPRAY on successive days-2-3 days in a row, which will give you an even more intense tan.
9. When applying Natural sun tanning, wear loose, dark clothing and avoid tight underwear. Anything that is pressing on the skin can make the results a little irregular.
10. Tanning of the hands and face is going faster than the rest of the body. Apply personal use SPRAY DHA to the face and back of your hands to keep your tan fresh for longer. To give a color impulse in the rest of the body you can also re-perform a tanning session in your preferred center or apply DHA SPRAY for personal use – but do not forget to exfoliate and hydrate, or the color will not rise evenly…